Saturday, February 20, 2010

The World – In Gripped Of Inhumanity

Even since, the world has come
In gripped of evils being free
The world and I, both have made a sum
In which sincere and liars are to see

This sum has a glance of feeling
That sees nothing a man but a human
To make mine, I have to make dealing
Who may help me in it, I found none

Dealing is the sign to join one to another
All are human being and should be only human
It is he who learns me it all, is my father
We have been created only for our own nation

We are to try to be dedicated to our country
And build such a motherland upon the earth
As may send her message beyond boundary
And we will be totally nationalist since our birth


Composed by
Mustafeez Ali Khan
28 October 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment