Indeed, thou art so charming
Whenever I look at thy sober face
While I put thee in comparison with all
I feel and find, thou art matchless
I need such a graceful rose
This makes me fragrant and gracious
Thou hast been created only for me
And art matchless, proud less and precious
A lot of needs, for expressing the desires
Encourage me to love and for feeling
I am too sure to adapt and adopt thee
It this state, I feel, I am alone king
My all thoughts stay upon only thee
But, to destroy my every thing, thou rages,
It is I who is ready to sacrifice myself
Thou who art not granting my lover’s wages
It is custom of sincerity in love
Those who love, sob always in alone
And disappear to the most secret place
Where all the sincere lovers have gone
Composed by Mustafeez Ali Khan on October 18, 2001
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment