An unheard voice whistles around me
And attracts towards its tune
But whatever it is, I am unable to see
One day, I will get it to have a great fortune
On the snowy hills, you move ahead
The snow flies like smoke with steps
But I hardly chase your feet’s shade
Our distances make more and more gaps
And thence, I conceive what you are
A shadow, a dream or a life mate
You proceed towards into deeper
On snow, you have an unbearable weight
But when, you neither appear nor realize
And it is a wish to send me behind you
I am too sincere to think you, O my guise
But you will never come back; today, I new
Composed by Mustafeez Ali Khan on 26 October, 2001
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
आपकी उस ब्लॉग में टिप्पणी नहीं की जाती मैंने शायद आपको पहले भी कहा था पर आपने ध्यान नहीं दिया..कहीं पढ़ा था ग़ज़ल अच्छी या बुरी नहीं होती.ग़ज़ल बस ग़ज़ल होती है..फिर भी ये शे'र बहुत पसंद आया.आप देर बाद लिखते हो पर कमाल लिखते हो..:-)..
ReplyDeleteज़हर पिलाती है हुक़ूमत जाम की सूरत
हमारी सीरत सुकरात से मिलती है।